Last modified on: Monday Apr 27, 2020
FOR WORKING DAYS
School Rules & Regulations
- Total fees of the school is divided into two installments.
- First installment of the school fees and transport should be paid in admission time
- Second installment of the school fees and transport should be paid in the month of October that is from 15th October to 31st October. After 31st October 10Rs. per day will be charged as late fees.
- Pocket money Rs. 1000 should be paid at the time of admission by the hosteller parents.
- Last Sunday of every month is fixed to meet your ward. If you come on any other day to meet your ward, you will not be allowed to meet them.
- Contact on phone is fixed on Sunday from 10:00am to 6:00pm contact no. 07562-267700
- Those guardians’ photos are not with form they will not be given permission to meet the ward.
- Students are not allowed to keep mobile, money, Namkeen another costlly things with them.
- After any holiday or vacation, leave the students in the school campus on fixed date otherwise after the fixed date 10Rs. per day will be charged.
- Parents are requested to receive and leave the students in the school campus individually. Students will not be sent to home alone or with any other parents during the holidays.
- When you receive any call or notice about the holidays by the school then only you are requested to come to take your ward. If you carry your ward to home by your own wish, you will be responsible for the effecting of the study.
- It is compulsory to attend the Parents Teacher Meet.
- First installment of the total fees of the school should be paid at the time of admission. That should be paid within 15 days from the date of admission (for new students).